With the impending rise to power of new national leaders, the emergence of a more vigilant Filipino people, the advent of the ASEAN integration, and overall improvements in various global and national indicators, the challenge is not any more survival or development, but to ride the momentum.
The call of the hour is to bring the country to new and greater heights, towards sustainable prosperity. The greater need is to deliver inclusive growth for all Filipinos. The mandate for PMAP is to strategically position people – Filipino human capital, as the main driver of the movement. For this is the time to tHRive!
The People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP), the premiere organization of people managers and HR practitioners in the country, is celebrating its 60th anniversary this year and is coming up with bigger and more relevant initiatives and advocacies.
From October 19-21, PMAP will hold its 53rd Annual Conference with the theme “#tHRive3: Total HR Innovation. Velocity. Endurance. Execution. Excellence” happening at the Philippine International Convention Center, Pasay City.
This year’s Conference is dubbed as a conference like no other featuring:
- A VERITABLE MARKETPLACE of cutting-edge and fresh ideas, emergent theories, endless solutions, best practices, relevant advocacies, and state-of-the-art HR technology.
- UNPARALLELED ROSTER of speakers with global, regional, national stature that includes Dave Ulrich, the world’s #1 management educator, and a top 5 management coach
- PROACTIVE BALANCE of session topics and learning fora – a conference that offers a variety of sessions that target various levels of learning needs as well as a variety of issues and concerns delivered through innovative and creative ways.
- A DYNAMIC LEARNING DESIGN that allows attendees to customize their participation based on individual agenda.
- SHOWCASE of best practices, award-winning programs, and cutting-edge resources and technologies.
- EXTRAORDINARY potentials for networking.
The sought-after PMAP AWARDS in human resource and people management excellence will once again celebrate a rich harvest of HR talents and initiatives. This year’s winners will be announced on the second day of the conference. The following highly-coveted awards will be given:
- The People Program of the Year (PPY). Awarded to a company for its relevant, unique, innovative and/or cutting-edge program, which is designed to provide meaningful contributions and improve employer-employee relations to meet a specific need of the company.
- The People Manager of the Year (PMY). Recognizes the HR practitioner who has imbibed and modeled the strategic role of human resources in the organizations, through exceptional people initiatives and programs addressing business challenges. The awardee continues to make significant contributions to the development of the HR profession. He or she is actively involved in advocacy and community work and strives to continuously achieve personal mastery and a balanced life.
- The Employer of the Year (EOY). Recognition to a company that satisfactorily fulfills its people management responsibilities, as demonstrated by its leadership, dynamism, professionalism, strategic thinking and implementation, continuous improvement in HR processes and programs, linkage of HR to business objectives, and employee focus.
On top of the highly-relevant plenary and concurrent sessions, the PMAP Fellowship and PMAP Expo will be bigger and bolder in time for PMAP’s Diamond year celebration with exciting activities and programs that every people manager or HR practitioner in the country should not miss.
For more information, please contact the PMAP Secretariat at tel. no. 726-1532, email email@example.com, visit www.pmap.org.ph or “Like” www.facebook.com/PMAP1956.