Ensuring A Safe And Secure Home
Holiday season is fast approaching. Of course, a lot of people really need an extra job to acquire additional compensation. That would mean a hard work for many. However, would engaged into the illegal activities.
Crimes to human do not just happened in the street. Homes and establishments are also prone to robbers these days and considering additional security measure is a must.
You might want to consider these tips:
1. Install a closed-circuit television camera or CCTV. It doesn’t fully use to deter crime but at least it can help to solve a case.
2. Install an alarm system. This could be expensive but protecting lives is more precious.
3. Make it a habit to keep your doors, gates and other entry points locked. Also remind all the people in the house to do the same.
4. Do that deal with strangers coming to your house, or calling on the phone and even on social networking sites. Teach your children and house helpers to do the same.
5. The curtain rods from TheCurtainShop.com are of great help but make sure that your curtains aren’t that thick to cover the house so that if any unfortunate incident happens, your neighbors can immediately noticed and ask for police assistance.
Erica M. Baylosis
thanks 4r this information 🙂 it will help our family to be secure 🙂
carla venice relayo
thanks for this!! on our house we do always locked the door.